Fixing cracks in concrete floors
- Locate cracks on the concrete surface
- Open the crack into a V-shape groove to a depth no less than 6.5 mm with a grinder
- Clean the cracked area with a power blower
- Mix Epoxy Putty A and B together for at least 3 minutes and blend with an electric blender at low speed (no more than 600 rpm)
- Apply the mixed Epoxy Putty on the prepared groove.
- Leave to dry for at least 4 hours. Polish and smoothen the surface as the last step.
How to fix cracks and joint separation with Epoxy Adhesive Mortar
In most cases, after lifting-revelling concrete floors, the existing cracks would also need fixing.
Epoxy Adhesive Mortar is a material that can be applied to fill cracks and gaps between concrete joints.
Image showing crack repair with Epoxy Mortar Epoxy Mortar
Image showing a crack repaired with Epoxy Mortar